- 6 large eggs
- 500 ml pasta tomato sauce jarred
- 50 g curly kale stems removed
- 1 large onion sliced thinly
- 125 g shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced, stems removed
- 4 tbsp rapeseed or coconut oil odorless if you prefer
- sea salt and white pepper
- garlic granules
- cracked black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, and sauté the thinly sliced onions for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the sliced shiitake mushrooms, cook for 2 minutes and at this point you should notice the mushrooms soaking up the oil. Season well with sea salt, white pepper and garlic granules and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Add the curly kale and cook for 5 minutes, continuously stirring.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes on a low heat to reduce the sauce.
- Remove from the heat, crack the egg into a wine glass, then make a little well in the sauce and pour in the whole egg, repeat with each egg.
- Place the frying pan back on the heat and cook covered for 6-8 minutes until the egg is set.
- Then serve straight from the pan with a sprinkle of black pepper.