Scrambled Eggs with Savoy Cabbage
- 1 tbsp coconut butter odourless (I recommend Tiana)
- ½ small savoy cabbage shredded
- 4 eggs
- herbamare or sea salt
- white pepper
- Heat the coconut butter in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Once melted add in the shredded cabbage and saute over a low heat until soft and translucent, approx. 5-10 minutes. Keep turning the cabbage to ensure that it does not burn. Season with a couple of pinches of Herbamare or sea salt.
- Whilst the savoy cabbage is cooking beat the eggs in a separate bowl until smooth. Season with a touch of white pepper and Herbamare or sea salt.
- When the cabbage is really soft and wilted down, pour over your beaten eggs and turn the heat down a fraction. Then keep folding over your eggs over a gentle heat until the eggs are cooked to your preferred consistency.
- Once cooked, take off the heat and serve immediately.