Honey & Lemon Dressing
This honey and lemon vinaigrette is one of my favourite salad dressings. It’s incredibly simple to make, keeps well in the fridge and can liven up even the saddest of salads; I like to keep the ingredients on hand at all times. Homemade is the way to go!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp honey or agave
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 3 tsp. Dijon or honey mustard (I recommend the brand Maille)
- sea salt or pink Himalayan
- white pepper
- Combine the olive oil, honey or agave, vinegar, lemon juice and Dijon or honey mustard in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt, Herbamare and white pepper.
- When making this recipe, I’d LOVE to see how you get on so either send me a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a picture to Instagram using the #myrelationshipwithfood and tag @myrelationshipwithfood
LISA’S TIP – A simple green salad can be brought to life with this dressing but it’s also delicious poured over cooked chicken or salmon or as a dressing for vegetables. If you make this in advance then give it a good mix before serving as the ingredients will separate over time. Feel free to jazz the recipe up even more by adding some minced garlic, spices or dried herbs.