Frozen Berries Coconut Sorbet
- 2 bananas ripe frozen (3cm slices)
- 125 g blackberries frozen
- 300 g strawberries stems removed, frozen
- 200 g blueberries frozen
- 100 g coconut milk yogurt coyo
- ½ tsp date syrup
- ½ handfuls of granola (gluten-free)
- Remove the frozen fruits from the freezer, 20 minutes before blending.
- Place all the frozen fruits in the bowl of your food processor and process for 1 minute at a time, stirring with a spatula as required. Repeat 3-4 times until well blended.
- Add the coconut yogurt together with the date syrup, and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze until required or serve immediately.
- When serving, sprinkle some granola over the top.