- 60 ml groundnut, rapeseed or light in colour olive oil
- 4 tbsp sweet white miso
- 5 tbsp honey, maple or rice malt syrup or agave
- 1 tbsp mirin (or vinegar)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp water
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whisk (or blend) until smooth and creamy. Taste the dressing and check for seasoning - you may also want to add a little extra water if you would prefer a smoother, thinner consistency. You can also add a touch more sweetener if you like it sweet.
- Just before serving, add the toasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy x
- When making this recipe, I’d LOVE to see how you get on so either send me a photo to email@example.com or post a picture to Instagram using the #myrelationshipwithfood and tag @myrelationshipwithfood