Lemon & Poppy Seed Mini Bundts
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 350 g honey or agave nectar
- 130 ml rapeseed oil
- 250 g Greek yogurt fat free (I use Fage total)
- 2 whole lemons juice & rind
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 whole vanilla pod deseeded
- 240 g brown rice flour sifted, I use doves farm
- 25 g poppy seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F, gas mark 5, 170°C (150°C fan-assisted). I have used a 12 mini silicone bundt mould (silikomart is the brand I’ve used).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until smooth, add honey or agave nectar, rapeseed oil, Greek yogurt and the juice and rind of two lemons, mix until the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the sifted brown rice flour, baking powder, vanilla, poppy seeds, salt and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually stir the dry mixture into the wet ingredients by hand and incorporate until the mixture is thoroughly mixed. Pour the mixture into jug, then divide the mixture evenly into the bundt cake moulds, almost to the top. (I use 2 x 6 trays I bake the second batch when, I release the first batch from the moulds, after they’ve cooled).
- Bake the mini bundts for 25-30 minutes until tester inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in the bundt moulds for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.