|20 - 25Minutes|
- 4large eggsbeaten
- 320g colden caster sugaryou can also use white caster sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extractor bean paste
- 140g unsalted butter
- 60g dark chocolate
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 140g plain flourgluten-free flour if required
- 100g dark chocolate70% cocoa solids, chopped or broken into small cubes
- 1/4tsp sea salt
- 1tbsp icing sugarusing a heart-shaped stencil
These deliciously rich chocolate brownies are even more sublime eaten freshly baked and still warm from the oven – and, even better, when served as a dessert with a scoop of your favourite ice cream!
For extra decadence, you can top the brownies before going in the oven with raspberries, mini marshmallows, white or milk/dark chocolate chips, walnuts and macadamia nuts all work well too! And if you aren’t so keen on dark chocolate then feel free to use milk chocolate instead – or why not try a mix of white, milk and dark? Store any uneaten brownies in an airtight container and eat within 5 days – or freeze them for up to 1 month.