Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to breakfast, having the same things day in, day out? Are you looking for inspiration on new ways
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to breakfast, having the same things day in, day out? Are you looking for inspiration on new ways to get your day off to the best start?
If so, then come and join me in my kitchen as I show you some of my favourite ways with eggs (not a chocolate one in sight!) as well as a deliciously healthy alternative to those sugary breakfast bars and a tantalizing salad that will become a staple as the warmer weather comes.
Demonstration dishes will include
Mushroom & Leek Frittata
Frittatas are a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. They’re versatile, easily varied and can be served warm or at room temperature – and perfect for summer picnics!
Scrambled Eggs with Dill
One of my new favourite additions to this quick and easy way to prepare a nutritious breakfast.
If you’re looking for ways to reduce the use of oils when making eggs then this is easiest and quickest way once you’ve mastered the art of poaching eggs – I will be sharing my hints and tips!
Pecan & Banana Breakfast Bars
These are my favourite granola breakfast bars – so simple to make, delicious to eat and will leave you feeling happily satisfied – plus they’re great when you need to grab and go!
Strawberry & Avocado Salad
A plant–based marriage made in heaven! This divine creation will show you just how simple healthy eating can really be – and that salad can be so much more than lettuce, tomato and cucumber!
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card validation.
- On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
- Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Transfers to another class are not permissible once a booking has been made. The class booked and paid for is the class that has to be attended.
- The menus posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case, we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds by credit card, please see details below in My Relationship with Food cancellation policy.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place. If you have any queries regarding this Cancellation Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact details on our Contact Us page.
My Relationship with Food Cancellation Policy
In addition: There are up to 10 places available on each workshop/ course. We reserve the right to cancel any workshops/ course with insufficient interest, providing at least 3 days’ notice. In these circumstances, a full refund or exchange will be offered.
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 12:00 am
North West London