14nov10:00 am1:00 pmEvent OverFeaturedDairy-Free with EaseDon’t eat dairy but still want to indulge in some seriously cheesy cauliflower cheese? Or perhaps you want all the creaminess of caesar salad dressing but without all the mayonnaise? 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Don’t eat dairy but still want to indulge in some seriously cheesy cauliflower cheese? Or perhaps you want all the creaminess of caesar
Don’t eat dairy but still want to indulge in some seriously cheesy cauliflower cheese? Or perhaps you want all the creaminess of caesar salad dressing but without all the mayonnaise? In this exclusive demo, I will teach you various ways to use one of my favourite store cupboard essentials – nutritional yeast – a fantastic cheese replacement for those who follow a dairy free diet, or who just would like a substitute for cheese. Not only is it super delicious but it is also extremely high in vitamin B12 which is great for keeping red blood cells healthy! In this three hour demonstration, I will be showing you how to make an old-time classic and definite people pleaser, a Caesar salad, a dairy free pesto and oven roasted cauliflower cheese all free from dairy. I will also be showing you how to make a quick and easy dinner for pan fried Seabass which would go along side either of these dairy free options to be served as a main meal. Plus, after the demonstration you’ll have the opportunity to tuck in and try all the dishes for yourselves – you’ll never be stuck for dairy-free deliciousness ever again!
Demonstration dishes will include
Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons
Pan Fried Seabass
Baked Cauliflower Cheese
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card validation.
- On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
- Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Transfers to another class are not permissible once a booking has been made. The class booked and paid for is the class that has to be attended.
- The menus posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case, we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds by credit card, please see details below in My Relationship with Food cancellation policy.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place. If you have any queries regarding this Cancellation Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact details on our Contact Us page.
My Relationship with Food Cancellation Policy
In addition: There are up to 12 places available on each workshop/ course. We reserve the right to cancel any workshops/ course with insufficient interest, providing at least 3 days’ notice. In these circumstances, a full refund or exchange will be offered.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
North West London - London NW2